Save the Shark sticker
Available in 6 sizes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 inches (long side).
From a mixed media/watercolor artwork of Kim Meyer.
=== About Our Stickers ===
● brilliant colors on very high gloss stock
● hand washable with no fading or running
● weather resistant but not weather proof - for outdoor use they should be treated with UV spray.
● precision cut for easy peeling
=== Make Your Own Sticker Sets ===
● sticker sets have big discounts ~ up to 65% over single sticker price
● every individual sticker has an art number that you can find in the images for each sticker or sticker set
● select one of our “You Pick Packs” and enter the numbers of the cards you want into the personalization box.
● You Pick Sticker Pack Links:
⇒⇒ 3 Sticker Pack: https://etsy.me/35WN4T3
⇒⇒ 5 Sticker Pack: https://etsy.me/35Vksd3
⇒⇒ 10 Sticker Pack: https://etsy.me/2Loqp8G
=== Please message us with any questions ===:
⇒⇒ Message Link: https://etsy.me/2TnEE23
=== Shop Links ===
⇒⇒ Our Shop Home : https://etsy.me/3u62Aqb
⇒⇒ What’s New : https://etsy.me/3fiWj95
⇒⇒ Card Sets : https://etsy.me/3QnV2v0
⇒⇒ Card Singles : https://etsy.me/3w1dBNk
⇒⇒ Sticker Sets : https://etsy.me/3w1I0LF
⇒⇒ Sticker Singles : https://etsy.me/3Pl71Iw
⇒⇒ You Pick Packs : https://etsy.me/2ITwzjB
Wild Alive stickers are made in our home studio in the far, far north of California just outside the tiny town of Smith River.
=== Thank you for visiting Wild Alive on Etsy! ===
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.